Designed and made in the UK, we’ve been creating gorgeous carriers to keep your little one close for over 10 years because we’re passionate about the connection and freedom that carrying your child brings.
Such a lovely countryside reminder, this fabric is so elegant and timeless. County Bump-kin evokes mellow summer days and long country walks and celebrates our beautiful countryside within the UK.
The name was chosen by our competition winner Sarah Rudge.
A range of beautiful hand-selected prints and a super comfortable easy-to-wear design are what set Sleepy Nico baby and toddler carriers apart. Quite simply our products make carrying a lovely experience for you and your child.
Suitable from 3.5kg – 15kg
Which is around 3 or 4 months to 2 years but all babies grow at different rates so please ask for advice if you are unsure
Start your Sleepy Nico journey today...
Available in black corduroy.
FEATURES OF THE BABY SLEEPY NICO
- UK designed and made
- Ergonomic design, ensuring even weight distribution between hips, back and shoulders, which allows carrying for longer
- 13”wide x 14.75”tall (33cm x 37.5cm)
- Pre-washed to remove any residues
- Lightweight and compact packaging for easy transportation
- Front and back carry positions
- Quick to put on and off
- Easy to use for breastfeeding
- Hands free: flexibility to carry out daily tasks
- Helps baby thrive by being close to carer
- Perfect for 3 months olds and through to toddlers
- Weight tested from 3.5kg – 15kg
- Designed and constructed in accordance with Safety Standard TR 16512:2015 (mechanical requirements)
- The design and construction of the Sleepy Nico carrier conform to BS EN 13209-2:2005.
- 12 month guarantee from date of purchase
BABY WEARING POSITIONS
Sleepy Nico Carriers can be used in either a Front carry, on the chest facing in, or a Back carry, with babies belly to your back.
We do not recommend or make slings that front carry with baby facing outwards. Our carer facing positions are comfortable and ergonomic, which is best for a hip healthy position. You can find out more about this here.
Please email us when considering returning your item (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We will offer a full refund for an unused, unwashed item purchased from Sleepy Nico website within 14 days of receipt.
You don’t need to give a reason why you wish to return the item but we would like to hear your opinion to find ways to improve our products.
If you discover that the item you purchased has defects please contact us straight away. You then may get a full refund, replacement or repair if possible.
Sleepy Nico will refund your postage costs for returning a defective item.