This product is made to order and normally takes 4 to 6 weeks to be made. If there is a further delay due to high demand you will be notified once the order is received.
I love this retro print on barkcloth (slightly textured), this design is so simple and effective.
Designed and made in the UK, we’ve been creating gorgeous carriers to keep your little one close for over 10 years because we’re passionate about the connection and freedom that carrying your child brings.
William is a beautiful retro pattern that works so stunningly on the navy corduroy, giving your carrier some fabulous style.
A range of beautiful hand-selected prints and a super comfortable easy-to-wear design are what set Sleepy Nico baby and toddler carriers apart. Quite simply our products make carrying a lovely experience for both you and your child.
Suitable from 3.5kg – 15kg
Which is around 3 or 4 months to 2 years but all babies grow at different rates so please ask for advice if you are unsure
Click here to find out more about why our Sleepy Nico carriers are so special…
Start your Sleepy Nico journey today…
Available in grey corduroy
FEATURES OF THE BABY SLEEPY NICO
- UK designed and made
- Ergonomic design, ensuring even weight distribution between hips, back and shoulders, which allows carrying for longer
- 13”wide x 14.75”tall (33cm x 37.5cm)
- Pre-washed to remove any residues
- Lightweight and compact packaging for easy transportation
- Front and back carry positions
- Quick to put on and off
- Easy to use for breastfeeding
- Hands free: flexibility to carry out daily tasks
- Helps baby thrive by being close to carer
- Perfect for 3 months olds and through to toddlers
- Weight tested from 3.5kg – 15kg
- Designed and constructed in accordance with Safety Standard TR 16512:2015 (mechanical requirements)
- The design and construction of the Sleepy Nico carrier conform to BS EN 13209-2:2005.
- 12 month guarantee from date of purchase
BABY WEARING POSITIONS
Sleepy Nico Carriers can be used in either a Front carry, on the chest facing in, or a Back carry, with babies belly to your back.
We do not recommend or make slings that front carry with baby facing outwards. Our carer facing positions are comfortable and ergonomic, which is best for a hip healthy position. You can find out more about this here.